Of course when you hear the words “free” you automatically assume there is some type of catch, but these benefits listed below might convince you otherwise.
- Quick and Easy Sign Up – Many free sample offers are easy to sign up for. There isn’t much information required and signup usually takes about three to five minutes to complete. Once you’ve hit the send button, you will receive your products in the mail to use at your discretion.
- Large Range of Products – While you might be thinking that the free products would be simplistic things that don’t cost much anyway, you might be surprised. Major companies often provide products such as wipes, diapers, formula, diaper bags, baby food, and more.
- Try Before You Buy – Likely the main benefit of receiving samples for baby products on the market today is that you can try them before you buy them. There is nothing worse than spending money on a product that is supposed to be beneficial, only to find out that it was a waste of money. So being able to try it out before you spend the money is certainly worth the effort.
Tips to Getting Coupons and Samples
Of course when making any type of inquiry or purchase online it is important to proceed with caution. While it would be nice if all websites claiming to help families save money was legit, this is not always the case. With that in mind you want to make sure that you keep a few internet safety tips on hand. This will protect your wallet and your identity.
- Only Search Reputable Vendors – When looking for sites that offer product samples or coupons, be sure that they are a reliable vendor. You can easily check online review sites which will give you a general idea of which sites are safe to use.
- Do Not Provide Payment Information – Scammers will almost always ask you to provide them with payment information before they will supply you with the samples or coupons. You should NEVER provide this information. If a product is going to be free then there should be no strings attached, if there are, this is a huge warning sign to steer clear.
- Obtain Separate Email and/or Phone Number – It is possible that once you’ve filled out the form to receive your baby products that they will send you other promotional offers via email or contact you by phone. To avoid overcrowding your inbox or receiving too many telemarketer calls, it might be worth it to invest in a free internet phone number as well as a separate email account.
When it comes to saving a few extra dollars on baby products, sometimes the answer can be just a few clicks away. Begin signing up to receive notices about free offers and coupons on the products you use most. However, also keep in mind the above safety tips to avoid scammers. With any luck, you’ll find an increase in your monthly savings in no time at all.
Check out our latest list of Scam-Free Baby Product Samples Today!