Are you spending more money then you want to on dog food products? Is your dog a picky eater? I have three Beagles and two of them are picky eaters (Max the Alpha male, he will eat everything in site)! Luckily, I was able to sample free dog food and treats before I spent any money on dog food! I started contacting companies like Purina, Pedigree and Alpo in the hopes of getting free pet food by mail! Guess what I scored! Some dog food my pups LOVED! Others they wouldn’t eat!
So finding freebies is a great way to try before you buy! Even for your pet!
- Setting Up New Accounts – Now it is important to understand that free samples are essentially a marketing measure for major companies. They offer you a free sample of their latest brand of cat food and you provide them with your email address, mailing address, or phone number in return. They will then use your personal information to send other promotional offers they have in the future. With that being said, you’re going to need to set up some new accounts so that you don’t become overwhelmed with all the marketing material that will now come your way.
- Open a New Email Account – You should not start filling out applications for pet products until you’ve first created a separate free email account. Once you’ve provided your email address, you will quickly notice that you receive a lot of emails from the company and other parties interested in your business. While you may be interested in those offers, you don’t want them to flood your personal or business email account. So setting up a free account to use is ideal.
- Consider a Free Internet Number – If you’re not interested in promotional phone calls on the regular basis you may want to consider getting a free internet phone. Google’s Gmail accounts allow users to have a free internet phone number that they can use to receive and make calls when they’re connected. This is an ideal alternative as companies that reach out to you can simply leave a message. Then you can sort through those messages and retrieve the ones you’re interested in.
- Only Provide Minimal Personal Information – While a trusted freebie site will often check to see that the offers they’re providing you with are in fact legitimate you must be careful. There are a lot of scammers out there fishing for personal information that they can use to their advantage. No free offer should ever ask you for anything more than a mailing address, email address, and telephone number. If they are asking for more than that such as social security number, banking information, or PayPal addresses, then your best bet is to steer clear of those offers and report them to our site so that it can be removed.
- Check ScamFreeSamples.com Daily – A great way to get all the things you need for your pets for free is to check our site on a regular basis. Companies are always offering up new promotions and you want to be one of the first to receive them. By checking on a regular basis, you will find that there are plenty of free pet product samples for their enjoyment.
Interested in a new all natural dog or cat food? Or maybe you’re interested in purchasing flea and tick products? Whatever the case may be, you will be surprised to find out how many of those things you can try free of charge! This will save you a ton of money and allow your pets to try it out before you go to the store and buy some more. So once you’ve created your new email and internet number, you’re ready to begin shopping for increased savings.